Sunday, September 26, 2010

Premier Week: Saturday, September 25, 2010

Saturday....WORST. DAY. OF. THE. WEEK. Unless you're a sports fan or somethin....which I most certainly am not. So yep. Basketball, tennis, golf, baseball, football, soccer, blah, blah, blah, blah. You want to hear about sports, it is highly unlikely you will here it from me, unless I decide to sit down and watch Remember the Titans or something. The only thing on Fridays other than sports is the Saturday morning cartoons, but there were no premiers today so they have nothing to do with this blog, and Saturday Night Live, which I didn't watch and it saddens me that I didn't watch it cause Katy Perry was on....tear.....so, if you would like to hear about sports and junk go to my friend's Kayleah's blog, Sports All Year Round, and you'll get your weekly dose of sports...cause you most definitely aren't getting it here. Now goodbye.
*photograph from Semi Pro

1 comment: