Sunday, October 24, 2010

Who knew?

Apparently, the Savoy 16 has a free fall matinée every Saturday and Sunday at 9 & 10 a.m. until the fourteenth of November. Just found this out, wish I would have know about this sooner(since it starts mid September). Yes, I know...it's a tad bit early to get up and go to a movie on a Saturday/Sunday. But you know what....IT'S FREE..and nothing's better than Free. These do have 15 minute intermissions, probably cause it's so early and people need some move-around time.

October 30th and 31st: The Last Airbender...and i'll probably end up going to see this for my dad's birthday since he hasn't gotten to see it...it'll be my third freakin time seein this.

November 6th and 7th: Ramona and Beezus...which I have yet to see yet, so I may force the little ones to go with me to see it.

And the last one of the season is November 13th and 14th: Despicable Me...which is an AWESOME movie!! Love this movie so much, I kinda want to go see it again just because it was that awesome. And for a few giggles from my limited readership..."IT'S SOOO FLUFFY!!!!" :-)

Yes, these aren't brand new movies. But who care. FREE!!!

4 comments:

  1. AWESOME its free!!now thats worth getting up for.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah don't sound like the best movies but hey if its free it will give you something to do

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like saying "Matinee." It sounds cool.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good to know! I totally want to see Beezus and Ramona. I think I might wait til video...

    ReplyDelete