Saturday, October 2, 2010

DVD of the Week: Spongebob Squarepents Season One

Week six of my DVD of the Week post is....


This is, without a doubt, the greatest season of Spongebob Squarepants. This is when the creators actually had good, original, hilarious ideas. This is the one season where most of the episodes became quotable and many are used on a daily, at least weekly, basis. Like the very first episode of the series where Mr. Krabs says, "That smell. A kind of smelly smell. The smelly smell that smells . . . smelly', I can't count how many times I've used that line.

This season also had the best songs of the series. Like "Ripped Pants" and "F.U.N."...F is for friends who do stuff together, U is for u and me, N is for n-e where and n-e time at all down here in the deep blue sea. =)

Of all the seasons of Spongebob Squarepants I would chose this one to have with me on a deserted island. I'm not saying that the following seasons are bad or anything because THEY'RE NOT...anything dealing with Spongebob Squarepants is amazing....I'm just saying that season one is the best. End of Story.


So, what's your favorite Spongebob Squarepants episode? favorite song from the show? Or what's your favorite quote, cause I know you got one. Leave words down below my jellyfish friends. 

3 comments:

  1. My favorite episode was the one where spongebob wants to be scary for halloween so he dresses as the flying dutchman.....by throwing a sheet over his head

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of them!!! No but seriously, my favorite is the one where Spongebob is on the Flying Dutchman's ship and he's all like "you're good, you're good, you're good" and then the boat is destroyed. 'Cuz he wasn't good. =D Hehehe. Makes me laugh just thinking about it.

    ReplyDelete