Sunday, November 14, 2010

DVD of the Week: I Hope They Serve Beer In Hell

Week Eleven of my DVD of the Week Post is....


I'M SOOOOOO SORRY!!! I know it's week twelve, and this is just the week eleven post....but I got caught up in life. So, shut up! Okay...soo....this movie is called I Hope They Serve Beer In Hell, it's based on the book of the same name, it's pretty funny. And it has Jesse Bradford(from Clockstoppers and Bring It On) in it...I haven't seen him in a film in awhile, so this made me kind of happy. But the main actor, Matt Czuchry....SUCKS!!! I cannot stand him!!! I would recommend this film solely for Jesse Bradford, whose character was my favorite in the film....his character is a video game addict that just broke up with his girlfriend because she cheated on him for some rapper and he ends up falling for some stripper who has a son that is just like him(yes..I realize this is a runon sentence, but I don't feel like making it proper)... even though the main actor is a horrible actor...I still quite enjoyed this movie.... 2.8 out of 4....yes, I'm probably gonna start putting ratings on most of these to make it more obvious how I feel. K? okay.

4 comments:

  1. Never seen the movie, but the book is AWESOMELY HILARIOUS! You should totally read it. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I completely agree with Lauren. The book is soooooo funny. Seriously the book = EPIC.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The movie was pretty funny I seen bits and pieces of it on HBO I like the wedding scene he makes himself out to be a ass lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very funny movie. We should totally watch it in class! NOT. :)

    ReplyDelete