Sunday, November 14, 2010

DVD of the Week: Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince

Week Twelve of my DVD of the Week Post is....


The decision for my week twelve post for this series of blogs is most definitely one of the hardest decisions I've had to make, pertaining to my blog. Because I've know for awhile now that I was going to make it Harry Potter themed since part one of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows comes out Friday...I just wasn't sure which route I was going to take. I could have chosen my favorite, Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban. I could have chosen the one where it all started, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone, since this Friday(November 19, 2010) is the beginning of the end for the Harry Potter franchise. But I decided to just go with the one that leads up to this one. Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince.

I'm pretty biased when it comes to these movies, since I'm a total fanatic over them and can probably go through 95% of each film saying the lines along with the characters. So this really isn't going to be a big blog. I'm just going to say...I love Harry Potter. I did love this movie, even though it wasn't as great as some of the others. And I know I'm going to love the final two. I just felt the need to bring unnecessary attention to the next film. So yep.

And I'm going to be flat out honest....I don't care about the changes and/or additions they make from book to movie. Like the addition of the Weasley's house getting set on fire in this film. That's just how I am. I could blog about the addition/changes all day...but I don't care so I'm not going to. Comment below if you're ticked about some changes/additions to any of the films in the Potter franchise. This movie gets a 94% grade from me.

R.I.P.
ALBUS PERCIVAL WULFRIC BRIAN DUMBLEDORE

1 comment: